- All products are added to your cart.
Oliver Brown remains one of London's oldest independent tailors still making dinner jackets, trousers and evening wear, and our classic Beaufort block is now available in midnight blue. The jacket is made from mohair and has a four-button working cuff, a peak collar, and corded silk lapels.
size & fit
Oliver Brown jackets have a classic-fitted cut; they are tailored with structured shoulders. Jackets fit large to size, we recommend you take one size smaller than your normal size.
Details & care
- Four button working cuffs, and lapel button hole
- Side vents
- Sky blue lining
- Jacket available in short, regular and long
- 100% barathea wool
With proper and regular care, an Oliver Brown suit will last for many years to come. Follow these simple steps to ensure your suit always looks its best:
- Use a steam cleaner and/or a clothes brush between wears
- Spot clean stains by blotting the cloth instead of rubbing
- Always hang and use a suit cover
- Dry clean sparingly
Delivery & returns
To find our more about our delivery options, please see our shipping information page.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so after trying our products at home, we will happily exchange them or issue a refund within twenty-eight days provided they are returned in the condition in which they were received.