We caught up with ITV racing presenter Ed Chamberlin to chat all things bucket lists, dream dinner party guests and go-to racing looks...
1. Tell us your greatest racing moment to date
There are a lot to choose from already from only a year on ITV Racing. Enable was a superstar, Cheltenham was great and Royal Ascot spectacular - but the biggest thrill has to be presenting the 2017 Grand National.
Tipping the winner, One For Arthur, in the Daily Telegraph helped!
2. What is your go-to racing look?
In winter, it would have to be Oliver Brown flannel trousers, cardigan, tie, moleskin jacket and Field Coat. When it comes to Royal Ascot, I wear Oliver Brown head to toe!
3. What is the biggest racing fashion faux pas to avoid?
Choosing inappropriate footwear.
4. Who is your style icon?
In my football days, Jamie Redknapp set the bar high. At the races, Andrea Atzeni always dresses with Italian style.
5. What’s number one on your bucket list?
To watch a Lions match, and go one better than last year and score a hundred for Lord March’s Cricket XI against the Lord’s Taverners on the first evening at Glorious Goodwood.
6. List your dream dinner party guests
Mick Channon, Kristian Robson, Des Lynam, Bryony Frost.
7. How would you like to be remembered?
As a competent sports presenter who got the best out of other people.
8. If you weren’t a sports presenter, what would you be doing?
Hopefully playing football for Southampton FC (unlikely).
9. When have you made the wrong decision?
Insisting on presenting outside - in a monsoon - on our first day broadcasting on ITV at Cheltenham!