- All products are added to your cart.
Oliver Brown are proud to offer British brand Chapman, whose hand-crafted canvas, leather and tweed bags are traditionally made in Cumbria. This traditional garment bag is made from rugged, water-repellent 16oz canvas, with a rubber backing and waxed leather trim to protect your suit while travelling. The suit carrier can be carried over the shoulder or by hand and hung unfolded with suits inside, which can also be removed on their individual hangers. A fine, robust and detailed design that’s sure to impress.
Initial engraving is available. Please allow an extra one to three weeks for this personalisation service.
size & fit
Measures: 59cm x 59cm (100cm unfolded) x 13cm - weight aprrox. 2.5kg.
Details & care
- 100% cotton canvas outer with rubber backing
- Main lockable zipped clothing compartment with clothes ties
- Two adjustable and removable hangers
- Hanging hook for whole bag when unfolded
- Two box pockets
- Large slip pocket with flap
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with leather shoulder pad
- Leather carry handle and detachable over grip
- Solid brass hardware
- British leather trim
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing
Delivery & returns
To find our more about our delivery options, please see our shipping information page.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so after trying our products at home, we will happily exchange them or issue a refund within twenty-eight days provided they are returned in the condition in which they were received.