- All products are added to your cart.
Oliver Brown are proud to offer British brand Chapman, whose hand-crafted canvas, leather and tweed bags are traditionally made in Cumbria. The 'Troutbeck 16' canvas fishing bag features bellows pockets with poppered flaps under the main flap, and is available with or without a detachable waterproof lining. Made using the highest quality waterproof canvas and original manufacturing processes. Chapman fishing bags are a unique British-made traditin which stand the test of time.
Initial engraving is available. Please allow an extra one to three weeks for this personalisation service.
size & fit
Measures: 41cm x 28cm x 13cm - weight approx. 0.7kg.
Details & care
- 100% waterproof cotton canvas
- British leather trim
- Main compartment with flap
- Fishing gusset (flaps which fold in to protect main compartment)
- Two exterior bellows pockets with poppers
- Small interior slip pocket for fishing licence
- Detachable white waterproof lining (also available without liner)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Solid brass hardware (Deep Olive variant is nickel plated) including fisherman's ring on strap and British cast buckles
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing
Delivery & returns
To find our more about our delivery options, please see our shipping information page.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so after trying our products at home, we will happily exchange them or issue a refund within twenty-eight days provided they are returned in the condition in which they were received.