- All products are added to your cart.
Oliver Brown remains one of London's oldest independent tailors still making dinner jackets, trousers and evening wear, and our classic double-breasted example is now available with a peak lapels. The jacket is made from black barathea wool and has a four-button working cuff, a peak collar, and corded silk lapels.
size & fit
Oliver Brown jackets have a classic-fitted cut; they are tailored with structured shoulders. Jackets fit large to size, we recommend you take one size smaller than your normal size.
Details & care
- Four button working cuffs, and lapel button hole
- Side vents
- Sky blue lining
- Jacket available in short, regular and long
- 100% barathea wool
With proper and regular care, an Oliver Brown suit will last for many years to come. Follow these simple steps to ensure your suit always looks its best:
- Use a steam cleaner and/or a clothes brush between wears
- Spot clean stains by blotting the cloth instead of rubbing
- Always hang and use a suit cover
- Dry clean sparingly
Delivery & returns
To find our more about our delivery options, please see our shipping information page.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so after trying our products at home, we will happily exchange them or issue a refund within twenty-eight days provided they are returned in the condition in which they were received.