- All products are added to your cart.
Our morning suits for hire are made in the same traditional style as those we sell. The morning coat is cut from pure wool worsted with a subtle herringbone weave, and finished with horn buttons. The timeless trousers are made from wool worsted milled in Yorkshire and feature internal brace buttons. There is a choice of a wool, single-breasted waistcoat in grey or buff, and the top hats are hand-crafted from wool felt.
In order to hire a morning suit, please fill out the form below. The price of your hire, shown at the bottom of the page, will automatically adjust according to the options you have chosen. If you would prefer to visit the shop to make your hire, we recommend you avoid visiting on Saturdays when the shop gets extremely busy.
If you are booking a hire for Royal Ascot, please use our dedicated Royal Ascot Hire Page for this product at the following link: Royal Ascot Morning Suit with Top Hat Hire
size & fit
Oliver Brown morning suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Morning coats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders; however, our coats fit large to size, so we would recommend taking one size smaller than your normal chest size. Morning trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
Details & care
- The initial hire period for all Oliver Brown garments is 1-3 days.
- If you are collecting your hire on a Friday, you need not return your items until the following Monday.
- If you have requested that your hire be posted to you, we cannot guarantee that hires will arrive on time owing to the possibility of delays in postage, and you are responsible for paying return postage so that items arrive back with us. We recommend using a signed/tracked service for this.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size before an important event.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
- This hire option is not available during the week of Royal Ascot. Please use our Royal Ascot hire page to book a hire for this event.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to Checkout. Note, you may either choose to pick up in-store for no additional cost, or we can post your items to you, in which case please select the date you want the order to Arrive and the duration before you intend to return the item. For Hires longer than 2 weeks, please contact us.