- All products are added to your cart.
Our morning trousers for hire are made in the same traditional style as those we sell. The trousers are cut for a regular fit with a single pleat front and have internal brace buttons.
In order to hire, please fill out the form below. The price of your hire, shown at the bottom of the page, will automatically adjust according to the options you have chosen. If you would prefer to visit the shop to make your hire, we recommend you avoid visiting on Saturdays when the shop gets extremely busy.
size & fit
Oliver Brown trousers have a classic-fitted cut; they sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
Details & care
- The initial hire period for all Oliver Brown garments is 1-3 days.
- If you are collecting your hire on a Friday, you need not return your items until the following Monday.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size before an important event.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to Checkout. Note, you may either choose to pick up in-store for no additional cost, or we can post your items to you, in which case please select the date you want the order to Arrive and the duration before you intend to return the item. For Hires longer than 2 weeks, please contact us.
Size Help & Product Measurements
- Oliver Brown trousers have a classic-fitted cut; they sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
- Trousers fit true to size, take your normal size.
We have provided this product's measurements to help you decide which size to buy. Compare the product measurements in the table above to a similar garment you already own. Take all the measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
- Waist circumference
- Seat circumference
- Inside leg
- Outside leg
- Leg opening
Measure at the waistband, and double this measurement.
Measure at the widest point of the hips, approximately 20cm below the waistline, and double this measurement.
Measure along the inside seam, from the top of the inside leg (the crotch) to the hem.
Measure along the outside seam, from the top of the waistband to the hem
Measure at the hem of the trousers, and double this measurement
Measure from where the legs meet at the crotch to the top of the waistband, measuring along the fly
Trousers are unfinished, but can be hemmed with a plain finish or turn-up for an additional charge. They can be hemmed plain at lengths up to 36"/ 91cm, or with a turn-up of 1¾ / 5.5cm at lengths up to 33½" / 85 cm.
Please note we are unable to exchange or refund trousers once they have been hemmed.
Style & Fit Advice
If you need further assistance on the style and fit of any of our products, the Oliver Brown team is available to assist. Please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 20 7259 9494 between 10.00am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 6.00pm on Saturday.
Oliver Brown offers an alteration service in-store. Or for a uniquely tailored solution, discover Oliver Brown Tailoring. Click here to learn more about our three unique levels of tailoring; Bespoke, Half Hand-Made and Made-To-Order, plus our Bespoke Shirts service.