- All products are added to your cart.
Our morning suits for hire are made in the same traditional style as those we sell. They are cut from pure wool worsted with a subtle herringbone weave, and finished with horn buttons.
In order to hire, please fill out the form below. The price of your hire, shown at the bottom of the page, will automatically adjust according to the options you have chosen. If you would prefer to visit the shop to make your hire, we recommend you avoid visiting on Saturdays when the shop gets extremely busy.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO POST HIRES DURING ASCOT WEEK: all hires during this period are in-store pick-up only.
size & fit
Oliver Brown morning suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Morning coats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders; however, our coats fit large to size, so we would recommend taking one size smaller than your normal chest size.
Details & care
- The hire period during Royal Ascot is for 24 hours only.
- Hires may be collected the evening before you plan to attend the Royal Meeting and must be returned before 10.00am the following day.
- Please note we do not have facilities in Ascot for returned hires--these must be returned to our Lower Sloane Street shop.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size before an important event.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to Checkout. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO POST HIRES DURING ASCOT WEEK: all hires during this period are in-store pick-up only.