- All products are added to your cart.
Our morning suits for hire are made to the same standard as those we sell. The morning coat is cut from a pure wool herringbone cloth, and the trousers are made from a classic worsted wool. There is a choice of single breasted waistcoats in either grey or buff, and the top hats as a part of this hire package are crafted from felt.
- In order to hire a morning suit, please fill out the form below. Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only.
- You will receive an email when your hire is ready to collect.
size & fit
Oliver Brown morning suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Morning coats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders; however, our coats fit large to size, so we would recommend taking one size smaller than your normal chest size. Morning trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
Details & care
- The hire period during Royal Ascot is for 24 hours only.
- Hires may be collected the evening before you plan to attend the Royal Meeting and must be returned before 10.00am the following day.
- Please note that we do not have facilities at Ascot for returned hires--these must be returned to our Lower Sloane Street shop.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size even during the week of Ascot.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage or loss occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to checkout. Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only regardless of what delivery method is selected at checkout.
Size Help & Product Measurements
- Oliver Brown trousers have a classic-fitted cut; they sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
- Trousers fit true to size, take your normal size.
We have provided this product's measurements to help you decide which size to buy. Compare the product measurements in the table above to a similar garment you already own. Take all the measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
- Waist circumference
- Seat circumference
- Inside leg
- Outside leg
- Leg opening
Measure at the waistband, and double this measurement.
Measure at the widest point of the hips, approximately 20cm below the waistline, and double this measurement.
Measure along the inside seam, from the top of the inside leg (the crotch) to the hem.
Measure along the outside seam, from the top of the waistband to the hem
Measure at the hem of the trousers, and double this measurement
Measure from where the legs meet at the crotch to the top of the waistband, measuring along the fly
Trousers are unfinished, but can be hemmed with a plain finish or turn-up for an additional charge. They can be hemmed plain at lengths up to 36"/ 91cm, or with a turn-up of 1¾ / 5.5cm at lengths up to 33½" / 85 cm.
Please note we are unable to exchange or refund trousers once they have been hemmed.
Style & Fit Advice
If you need further assistance on the style and fit of any of our products, the Oliver Brown team is available to assist. Please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 20 7259 9494 between 10.00am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 6.00pm on Saturday.
Oliver Brown offers an alteration service in-store. Or for a uniquely tailored solution, discover Oliver Brown Tailoring. Click here to learn more about our three unique levels of tailoring; Bespoke, Half Hand-Made and Made-To-Order, plus our Bespoke Shirts service.