Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Our morning suits for hire are made to the same standard as those we sell. The morning coat is cut from a pure wool herringbone cloth, and the trousers are made from a classic worsted wool. There is a choice of single breasted waistcoats in either grey or buff, and the top hats as a part of this hire package are crafted from felt.
- In order to hire a morning suit, please fill out the form below. Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only.
- You will receive an email when your hire is ready to collect.
Oliver Brown morning suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Morning coats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders; however, our coats fit large to size, so we would recommend taking one size smaller than your normal chest size. Morning trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
- The hire period during Royal Ascot is for 24 hours only unless otherwise selected.
- For hires for Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 14th , these are ready from the evening of Wednesday 8th June which is the week before Royal Ascot. Please collect prior to Saturday 11th.
- We discourage hire collections on the Saturday before Ascot as it gets extremely busy in-store.
- For all other Ascot days, hires may be collected the evening before you plan to attend the Royal Meeting and must be returned before 10.00am the following day.
- Please note that we do not have facilities at Ascot for returned hires--these must be returned to our Lower Sloane Street shop.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size even during the week of Ascot.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage only and is optional. Should you not select this option, you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garment should any damage/loss occur.
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to checkout.
Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only regardless of what delivery method is selected at checkout.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Race Day Morning Trousers Hire