- All products are added to your cart.
Our morning suits for hire are made to the same standard as those we sell. The morning coat is cut from a pure wool herringbone cloth, and the trousers are made from a classic worsted wool. There is a choice of single breasted waistcoats in either grey or buff, and the top hats as a part of this hire package are crafted from felt.
- In order to hire a morning suit, please fill out the form below. Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only.
- You will receive an email when your hire is ready to collect.
size & fit
Oliver Brown morning suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Morning coats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders; however, our coats fit large to size, so we would recommend taking one size smaller than your normal chest size. Morning trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
Details & care
- The hire period during Royal Ascot is for 24 hours only.
- Hires may be collected the evening before you plan to attend the Royal Meeting and must be returned before 10.00am the following day.
- Please note that we do not have facilities at Ascot for returned hires--these must be returned to our Lower Sloane Street shop.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size even during the week of Ascot.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage or loss occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to checkout. Please note that we are unable to post hires during Ascot week. All hires during this period are in-store pick-up only regardless of what delivery method is selected at checkout.