- All products are added to your cart.
The peak of traditional country attire, the Ptarmigan Tweed Coat benefits from GORE-TEX lining behind the tweed, making it highly resilient and breathable.
size & fit
Oliver Brown shooting coats have a classic cut, and are designed to fit comfortably for outdoor pursuits. Shooting coats fit true to size, take your normal size.
Details & care
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner behind the tweed
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- High loft insulation
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish
- Durable cotton canvas trim
- Elasticated adjustable storm cuffs
- Sport cut for ultimate lift
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand warming pockets
- Two inside zip security pockets
- Two way front zip
Delivery & returns
To find our more about our delivery options, please see our shipping information page.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so after trying our products at home, we will happily exchange them or issue a refund within twenty-eight days provided they are returned in the condition in which they were received.
Size Help & Product Measurements
- Oliver Brown shooting coats have a classic cut, and are designed to fit comfortably for outdoor pursuits.
- Shooting coats fit true to size, take your normal size.
|Equivalent jacket size||36||38-40||42-44||46-48||48-50||52-54|
|Equivalent jacket size||91||96.5-102||107-112||117-122||122-127||132-137|
We have provided this product's measurements to help you decide which size to buy. Compare the product measurements in the table above to a similar garment you already own. Take all the measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
- Sleeve length
- Back length
Measure from the shoulder seam (the tip of the shoulder) to the end of the cuff.
Measure the length at the centre back, from the base of the collar to the hem.
Style & Fit Advice
If you need further assistance on the style and fit of any of our products, the Oliver Brown team is available to assist. Please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 20 7259 9494 between 10.00am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 6.00pm on Saturday.
Oliver Brown offers an alteration service in-store. Or for a uniquely tailored solution, discover Oliver Brown Tailoring. Click here to learn more about our three unique levels of tailoring; Bespoke, Half Hand-Made and Made-To-Order, plus our Bespoke Shirts service.