Please contact us for online shopping enquiries by telephone, email, or send us a message using the form on the right. Please note online enquiries are usually answered from 9.30am - 6pm Monday to Saturday. Our stores and customer service departments are closed on Sunday's
75 Lower Sloane Street
London SW1W 8DA
75a Jermyn Street
London SW1Y 6NP
ROYAL ASCOT WEEK OPENING HOURS
Store opening hours for Lower Sloane Street only. Jermyn Street Hours are as normal
Monday 13th June: 10am - 8pm
Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th, Friday 17th June: 8am - 8pm
Saturday 18th June: 8am - 6pm
Sunday 19th June: Closed
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7259 9494
Email: [email protected]
75 LOWER SLOANE STREET
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 10 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday, Thursday: 10 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
75a JERMYN STREET
Monday to Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am - 6 pm
Oliver Brown are pleased to support Royal Ascot. This year dates will be 14th to the 18th June. We have a full range of morningwear for hire
Lower Sloane Street
Tube: The nearest tube station is Sloane Square (on the District and Circle lines) and our shop is three minute walk from here.
Bus: Buses 11, 137, 211, 360 and 452 will take you to the bus stop on Lower Sloane Street, two minutes walk from our shop.
Tube: The nearest tube station is Piccadilly Circus and our shop is a 6 minute walk from there. Oxford Circus Station is a 13 min walk
Bus: 111, 122, 3, 34, 83, 89, H37
Please contact Goodley Bullen PR
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3700 9300
Email: [email protected]
1.1 How can I track my package?
UK orders are sent via DPD. You can track your item using the shipping code you were emailed from us when your order was dispatched from our warehouse. Simply enter this code on the DPD website
You can also download the DPD App which available for Apple and Android. You will receive notifications on the status of your order
International orders are shipped with DHL. You can track your order using your tracking code on the DHL website
1.2 When can I speak to someone?
Customer Service team is available for online order enquiries via email, live chat or phone:
• Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 18:00 GMT
You can contact our Customer service team via e-mail at: [email protected]
You can call our headoffice at UK: +44 (0)207 259 9494
• Please note, on Saturdays, you will be automatically put through to our shop team. For any online order related enquiries please contact our team Mon - Fri only.
1.3 How do I cancel my order?
You have a limited amount of time to be able to cancel your order with us. Please email, call or live chat us as soon as possible. In the case that you would like to cancel after it has been dispatched, we will happily refund on receipt of the goods as specified below. Please specify your cancellation reason, order number and any other details.
Under applicable distance selling legislation, you can also choose to cancel your order within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of your goods. If you choose this option, we will refund you the full price of any items returned in accordance with our Return Policy and the original shipping charges.
1.4 What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express via Stripe.
We also accept PayPal.
1.5 Are your prices VAT inclusive?
If you are a UK shopper, you prices will appear in the cart VAT inclusive.
As you enter your country, the prices will change to exclude VAT should you be outside the UK.
1.6 What is your returns policy?
Ensure that items are packaged securely (including the original packaging & labels, if possible) and include the completed form. We are not responsible for the return postage costs unless the item is faulty. Please note that you may return goods for up to 28 days for a full refund (postage not included).
After this period, we will offer an exchange or a credit note for up to 60 days afte the original date of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned:
- Bespoke or customized goods (including embossed/monogrammed/engraved items)
- Swimwear and underwear
- Facemasks if the sealed packaging has been opened
- Hemmed or finished trousers.
1.7 How do I make a return?
Returns in the UK are now free
We are now pleased to offer free returns in the UK. Please contact [email protected] for your free returns label, which you will receive by email. Returns are facilitated by DPD and may be dropped off at numerous collection points. Your returns label will indicate the closest DPD collection points based on your postcode. Returns should be sent in the original parcel bag or carton, or other suitable packaging, with all original tags intact.
Returns outside the UK
For returns outside of the UK, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning unwanted goods. Please retain proof of postage, to ensure the safe return of goods. Customers will be responsible for the receipt of goods that are sent will all carriers. Please send returns to the Oliver Brown Head Office at the address below
Oliver Brown Head Office,
Unit 69 Spaces Business Centre,
15-17 Ingate Place,
Please note that it may take 3-5 working days for funds to re-appear in your account after a refund is processed.
For returns made within 28 to 56 days we offer a credit note for future purchases.
We also operate in accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive. If you are based in the EU, you are entitled to cancel your entire order at any time up until 7 days after you received your goods. The cancellation period expires 7 working days from the day after you received the goods. If you wish to cancel an order under these terms, you must give us written notice by post or email within this timeframe.
1.8 How long will it take to process my return?
Please allow up 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return. We are not able to issue credit until your return package has been received and processed. We will credit your original form of payment unless otherwise specified.
1.9 Do you offer exchanges?
Yes – we are now offering exchanges for your online orders.
We are only able to exchange items for alternative sizes at this point. Should the item be out of stock or unavailable at time of exchange, we will happily suggest another option.
1.10 Can I return in store?
Yes - You can return your online orders to our stores on 75 Lower Sloane Street, SW1W 8DA and 75a Jermyn Street SW1Y 6NP. Please follow online order return guidelines if you choose to do this.
2 FAQ's for Hire
2.1 What do I need to know about Morning wear Hire?
1. We only hire our medium weight (14oz) Black Herringbone morning coats
2. Morning Coat Hire waistcoats are only available in Dove grey and Buff. Some waistcoats come with horn buttons and others come with covered buttons we endeavour to get you the style you prefer however this is not always possible
3. Hire trousers are available in our Classic medium weight stripe (14oz) pleated style only
4. If you opt for the premium hire pack, you can choose from two lighter weight trouser (11oz) varieties ,the lightweight stripe and the hounds tooth -Pleated only.
5. The Top hat hire is a wool felt style only available in Black
6. If you opt for the premium pack with hat, you can hire a Melusine(Rabbit Fur) top hat.
7. Group hires or short notice hires must come to our Lower Sloane street Flagship store Where the hire stock is housed.
8. If you hire a garment more than 3 times it is more cost effective to buy Ex-Hire.
9. If you choose to buy Ex-Hire once you have hired, we will reduce the cost of the hire from the Ex -Hire Price . This must be done on or before returning the hire, this cannot be done retrospectively or in advance.
10. We DO NOT hire day shirts, cufflinks, or shoes for morning wear.
2.2 What do I need to know about Dinner wear Hire?
1. We only hire a double-breasted black dinner jacket in medium weight(14oz) black barathea. Some jackets come with a double back vent and others are unvented (boxed) some jackets have a 4- button front, but most have a 6-button we endeavour to get you the style you prefer however this is not always possible
2. We hire a pleated dinner trouser only, some come with a braid stripe down the leg, and some come with a black satin stripe this not something we can predetermine.
3.We hire a marcella front(golf ball) shirt in either a turn down collar or wing collar
4.We also hire black bow ties Fixed or self-tie and a black pleated cummerbund.
5.We DO NOT hire front studs ,cufflinks or shoes.
2.3 What do I need to know about Evening Tails White Tie Hire?
1. We hire the full white tie outfits for weddings parties or livery functions.
2. Some evening tailcoats have covered buttons, and some have horn buttons this not something we can predetermine.
3. We Hire the dinner trouser with white hire i.e. with a single braid stripe, we only sell the double stripe evening tail trouser.
4. We DO NOT hire front studs ,cufflinks or shoes.
2.4 What do I need to know about sizing for Hire products?
5ft 6'' to 5ft 8'' - Short Fit
5ft 9'' to 6ft '''-Regular Fit
6ft to 6ft 4'' -Long Fit
6ft and above Extra Long- only available on morning wear and white tie .
On morning wear your waistcoat will normally correspond with your coat size
2.5 What do I need to know about Hire timings?
A NORMAL HIR IS FOR 3 DAYS
FOR EXAMPLE, COLLECT FRIDAY RETURN MONDAY.
EXTRA DAYS CAN BE PURCHASED AT £10 PER DAY
LATE RETURNS ARE CHARGED AT £25.00 PER DAY.
Insurance is charged at £9.95 as a matter of course
We are always in stock but please give us as much notice as possible
It is the responsibility of the customer to return their hire to the store in person or by post at their own expense.
ROYAL ASCOT HIRES
ROYAL ASCOT HIRES ARE FOR 1 DAY ONLY (unless subsequent days have been paid for). Hire stock needs to be returned to the store by 10am, otherwise another full day's hire will be charged.
All Royal Ascot hires must be collected from our Lower Sloane Street store and returned by 10am the day after their Ascot attendance, unless subsequent days have been payed for.
2.6 How do I place an order for Ascot hire if I am outside of the UK?
Any customers outside of the UK placing an order for a hire during the Ascot period need to input a UK address in the "shipping address" field in the checkout in order to proceed. Because all hires during the Ascot period are for Store Collection only, we suggest using our Sloane Street address as your "shipping address". See below
75 Lower Sloane Street,