- All products are added to your cart.
Our evening tails for hire are made in the same traditional style as those we sell. The tails are cut from 100% wool worsted barathea sourced from a mill in Huddersfield and are finished with a pure silk grosgrain peak lapel. Finish with a dress shirt made of cotton marcella, a traditional waistcoat and a silk bow tie.
In order to hire our evening tails, please fill out the form below. The price of your hire, shown at the bottom of the page, will automatically adjust according to the options you have chosen. If you would prefer to visit the shop to make your hire, we recommend you avoid visiting on Saturdays when the shop gets extremely busy.
size & fit
Oliver Brown evening suits have a classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Tailcoats have a tailored fit around the waist with structured shoulders. Evening trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs.
Details & care
- The initial hire period for all Oliver Brown garments is 1-3 days.
- If you are collecting your hire on a Friday, you need not return your items until the following Monday.
- All sizes are kept in stock at all times, so you've no need to worry about not being able to hire your size before an important event.
- Insurance covers the cost of accidental damage and is optional. Please note that you will be liable for the full retail cost of the garments on hire without this insurance should any damage occur.
- Please note that hire products may differ from photographs on this product page.
Delivery & returns
Please book online, selecting your dates below and proceed to Checkout. Note, you may either choose to pick up in-store for no additional cost, or we can post your items to you, in which case please select the date you want the order to Arrive and the duration before you intend to return the item. For Hires longer than 2 weeks, please contact us.